- Current or past U.S. military service
- Record of exemplary service to the U.S.A.
- Be of high character and outstanding ability
- Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
- Nominations Open on April 15, 2019
- Nominations Close on July 31, 2019 midnight EDT
- Recipients Notified by August 15, 2019
Each recipient will be recognized on stage during the 2019 SASE National Conference and STEM Career Fair SASEsalutes Military Service Awards Lunch, held on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at the Westin Convention Center hotel, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Recipients are encouraged to have someone from their organization present the award to them. A certificate will be provided by SASE. Time will not allow for personal speeches.