- Current or past U.S. military service
- Record of exemplary service to the U.S.A.
- Be of high character and outstanding ability
- Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
- Nominations Open on February 3, 2020
- Nominations Close on June 29, 2020 midnight EDT
- Recipients Notified by July 13, 2020
Each recipient will be recognized on stage during the 2020 SASE National Conference and STEM Career Fair SASEsalutes Military Service Awards Luncheon, held on Friday, October 9, 2020 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The nominating organization will select someone to present the award to the recipient. A certificate will be provided by SASE. Time will not allow for personal speeches.