- Individuals must have a major impact on their local or workplace API community.
- Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
All nominations and application materials must be submitted prior to nominations close date. Nominations may be submitted by colleagues or peers. Self-nominations are also accepted.
Application Package includes:
- Online Nomination Form
- Bio or description of organization (4,000 characters or less)
- CV or Resume (not required for organizations)
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (4,000 characters or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- ○ Articles
- ○ Publications
- ○ Patents
- ○ Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- Nominations Open on January 3, 2022
- Nominations Close on April 16, 2022 11:59 PM ET
- Recipients notified by May 5, 2022
- Recipient headshots and bios due June 3, 2022
- Recipient acceptance videos due July 22, 2022
Each recipient will be recognized at the 2022 SASE National Convention and STEM Career Fair, which will be held in October 2022. Recipients are presented with an engraved award and are requested to record a short acceptance speech.