- Individuals must have a major impact on their local or workplace API community.
- Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
Application Package Includes:
- Nomination Form (Click here to download)
- Bio or description of organization (3000 characters or less)
- CV or Resume (not required for organizations)
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (3000 characters or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- ○ Articles
- ○ Publications
- ○ Patents
- ○ Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- Nominations Open on February 1, 2019
- Nominations Close on May 24, 2019 midnight EST
- Recipients Notified June 15, 2019
Each recipient will be recognized on stage during the 2019 SASE National Conference and STEM Career Fair Gala Dinner, held on Friday, October 11, 2019 at the David Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Recipients are presented with an engraved award and are encouraged to deliver a short acceptance speech. Recipients are encouraged to have someone from their organization present the award to them.