- Individuals must have a major impact on their local or workplace API community.
- Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
All nominations and application materials must be submitted prior to nominations close date. Nominations may be submitted by colleagues or peers. Self-nominations are also accepted.
Application Package includes:
- Online Nomination Form
- Bio or description of organization (4,000 characters or less)
- CV or Resume (not required for organizations)
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (4,000 characters or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- ○ Articles
- ○ Publications
- ○ Patents
- ○ Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- Nominations Open on February 22, 2021
- Nominations Close on May 24, 2021 11:59 PM ET
- Recipients notified by June 15, 2021
- Recipient headshots and bios due June 29, 2021
- Recipient acceptance videos due July 23, 2021
Each recipient will be recognized at the 2021 SASE National Convention and STEM Career Fair, which will be held in October 2021. Recipients are presented with an engraved award and are requested to record a short acceptance speech.